If you are producing written and visual materials for your campaign, or objecting to a planning application in writing, you may find it useful to refer to a selection of campaign materials from other campaigns listed at the bottom of this page.
Many campaigns have submitted objection letters to the local authority, or other bodies involved in the decision process. It may be useful for you to see some of the letters written by other campaigners. However, please bear in mind that objection letters should concentrate as far as possible on local circumstances and planning guidance.
Please see examples in the associated files section at the end of this page.
- Objection letter produced by campaigners in Glencoe Road, Yeading, West London.
- Campaigners in Penistone, South Yorkshire, wrote a letter of objection " Penistone Residents Against Large Supermarkets - Executive Summary" to the planning application.
- Campaigners in Crediton, Devon, wrote a letter of objection and a supplementary objection to the planning application.
- Residents in Birchgrove, Cardiff, wrote a letter to local Councillors and produced a campaign poster "Birchgrove protest poster".
- Campaigners in Havant, Hampshire wrote a letter to the Secretary of State asking for the application to be called-in.
- The "Stour Community First" campaign group produced "Top May 2010.doc".
|Top tips May 2010.doc||33.5 KB|
|counter argument leaflet - october 2008 v5.pdf||169.42 KB|
|space invaders poster.pdf||217.58 KB|
|Penistone Residents Against Large Supermarkets - Executive Summary.doc||41.5 KB|
|birchgrove protest poster.doc||25 KB|
|Crediton objection.pdf||237.53 KB|
|Mill Road Cambridge dismissed.pdf||79.4 KB|
|Havant GoSE letter.doc||32 KB|